Draw me like one of your French Cacodemons…
Do you have a preferred palette? Do you live for still-life? The Fan Art Contest is back! Dust off that canvas, get your hands in some clay, or choose any medium that you feel the most inspired by. Show some love for your favorite games from Bethesda and id Software and show off your creative side by entering 2nd Annual Fan Art Contest.
SUMMARY OF RULES
Here is a brief summary of the rules. Full Official Rules can be found here: QuakeCon Fan Art Contest Official Rule
- Limit to 250 contest Entries total, one (1) Entry per person.
- Total of $3000 in cash prizes.
- Entry must include at least one character from a game published by Bethesda Softworks and may not include characters or content from IPs not owned by ZeniMax Media.
- Submissions may include original artwork in the form of sketches, paintings, sculptures, 3D images, etc. from any of the games listed above.
- Registration requires the upload of an image in one of the following formats: JPEG, PNG, or other image file type. Maximum file size is 5MB.
HOW TO ENTER:
- The QuakeCon® 2019 Fan Art Contest submission form can be found here: Submission Form
- To qualify to win the Contest, you must be registered to attend and must be present at QuakeCon® 2019 during the contest finals. To register for QuakeCon® 2019, visit https://www.showclix.com/event/quakeconyod.
- Contestants can submit their entry online between May 9, 2019 and June 30th, 2019. The first 250 registries will be accepted.
- Contestants may be disqualified if they do not meet the criteria in the Official Contest Rules, the submission contains graphic violence, sexually explicit content, or violate any rules of QuakeCon®.
- The top twelve (12) entries will be invited to be displayed at QuakeCon® 2019.
- The total prize pool for the Contest is $3,000. Grand Prize is $1,500, Second (2nd) Place is $1,000, Third (3rd) Place is $500.
- Additional prizes may be announced closer to QuakeCon® 2019.
Prize winners will be announced during QuakeCon® 2019 on July 27, 2019.