As announced last week, we’re excited to be working with Gamers Outreach. Gamers Outreach is a 501(c)(3) charity organization that provides recreation to children in hospitals through the power of video games and the gaming community. They ease hospital burdens by providing equipment, technology, and software that help kids cope with long-term treatment.
If you would like to donate to the cause, please stop by the Gamers’ Outreach booth 151 in the exhibit hall.
Here are more details directly from the group on donations.
Donations Super needed:
- New games rated E10 and below (both digital and physical) that are current-generation (Xbox One, Switch, PS4)
- Unopened or gently used current-gen consoles
- Unopened wired controllers for those consoles
- New and used games of any rating
- New and used previous generation consoles
- Wireless controllers
Donations we try to avoid:
- Toys 2 Life Figurines: Skylanders, Disney Infinity, Amiibos
- Anything heavily used, broken, or in deteriorated condition