IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE BYOC – RULES!
In addition to the BYOC rules listed here, when attending QuakeCon, please adhere to the QuakeCon Code of Conduct
We want all attendees of QuakeCon to have a wonderful experience to remember, and that can only be possible with a bit of kindness and fair play. Be sure to review this brief list of BYOC rules and housekeeping notes to get the most out of your time in the BYOC. We look forward to #BYOCTogether with you!
– In accordance with applicable law, no outside alcoholic beverages are allowed to be brought into QuakeCon.
– Chairs are provided for use in the BYOC. No personal chairs from outside the event are to be allowed inside the BYOC area. Medical accommodations requests should be sent to [email protected]
– Smoking is PROHIBITED in the BYOC, or indoors within the resort. This includes eCigarettes and Vape devices. Please head outside to designated smoking areas, where you will join your fellow Con attendees and maybe make some new friends too!
– Sleeping in the BYOC is NOT ALLOWED, this is for your safety and security, and is also a venue rule. Please do not sleep at, on, or under your spot in the BYOC.
– Loose Ice IS NOT ALLOWED in the BYOC. Small insulated bags or coolers with reusable sealed ice packs are permitted, but only if they do not contain loose ice.
– Glass is PROHIBITED in the BYOC.
– Be mindful of your surroundings. Please have a great time but be mindful of your fellow attendees. Playing music excessively loud or spreading your things into your neighbor’s space is rude, please don’t do it!
– Please refrain from engaging in BYOC activities if you or someone in your party is in an inebriated state. Let a staff member know if you or someone you know needs assistance and we will take care of you.
Everybody needs a break, there are lots of things going on outside the BYOC.