Terms & Conditions for attending QuakeCon® 2019
ALL ATTENDEES MUST READ AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO ATTEND QUAKECON®.
- A minor under the age of 18 may attend if accompanied at all times by an adult. For additional details, please contact Customer Service at [email protected].
- Due to safety regulations, baby strollers/carriages are NOT permitted within the BYOC or Expo floor.
- Falsification of age and/or failure to follow all age requirements is grounds for immediate removal from QuakeCon®
- No refunds or credits will be issued after the initial registration.
- No Purchase Orders will be accepted.
- American Express/Discover/Visa/MasterCard will be the only forms of payment accepted during Online Registration.
Cancellations / Refunds:
- All packages, tickets, and badges are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All merchandise purchased or included as part of an online registration package must be picked up on site at QuakeCon® at the Gaylord Texan (July 25 – 28) during normal operating hours of the QuakeCon® registration area.
- Attendees must present the original registration barcode on their registration ticket or a valid government ID to pick up purchased merchandise
- Changing selections or sizes is not allowed once you complete your registration online.
- Unclaimed merchandise pre-ordered as part of an online registration package is nonrefundable and will be forfeited.
General Session Policies:
- All General Sessions, Panel Discussions, Evening Events, Tabletop, and the Expo Floor are open to ALL attendees and seating is on a first come, first served basis.
- Enrollment in official tournaments and contests is not included with registration. Official rules and eligibility information will be posted on quakecon.org.
- QuakeCon® operating hours, schedules, guests and speakers are subject to change or cancellation without notice
UAC and QuakeCon done Quick
- UAC and QuakeCon done Quick (QdQ) attendees will be given priority line access with limited first-come, first-served seating to all Mainstage Sessions, including evening events. Early entrance and/or exclusive seating is not guaranteed.
- Tournaments will be announced separate from the time registration opens for the event.
- You must be registered for QuakeCon® 2019 and have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions and the Tournament Rules in order to sign up for one of the tournaments.
- Only active competitors may access the players-only competition areas.
- All tournament players must complete all required tax forms on site before participating in any tournament.
Show Photography and Videography
- By entering QuakeCon® , you consent to be photographed and/or videoed in connection with QuakeCon® (the “QuakeCon Images”), and you further agree to release all rights to the QuakeCon Images to id Software.
Any practice resulting in complaints from any other attendee, visitor, or Exhibitor which, in the sole opinion of Bethesda Softworks and/or Id Software, Zenimax Media, or QuakeCon Management, is disruptive to the event, interferes with the right of others or exposes them to annoyance or danger, may in its sole discretion result in grounds for immediate removal.
Any matters not specifically covered by the preceding rules, terms and conditions, and/or regulations shall be subject solely to the decision of id Software. id Software shall have full power in the matter of interpretation, amendment, and enforcement of all said rules and regulations.